Prodigy was built for the WordPress Community of developers, designers, and agencies who clearly understand all the challenges, risks, and costs associated with building stores for their clients with WooCommerce. They need to install a seemingly endless number of plugins and extensions to create a fully functional store, and then their clients have to pay for all of those add-ons and connected third-party services forever. Surely, there must be a better way.
That’s why Prodigy built a hosted eCommerce platform specifically for WordPress that includes all the essential and premium features that the WordPress Community needs to build stores for their clients. As a result, Prodigy has a number of integration partners; these aren’t add-ons that need to be installed and paid for—or expensive third-party services that need to be connected—but rather strategic business partners that are deeply integrated into Prodigy, making them entirely built into the platform. The best part? They’re all free.
View the list below for Prodigy’s integration partners and all of the features and tools natively built into Prodigy without a third-party partner.
ShipEngine + Stamps.com Integration: For Live Shipping Rates, Discounts, and Labels
In Prodigy Commerce, everything to do with shipping gets powered by its deep integration with ShipEngine. Online store owners are used to paying steep fees for a shipping tool like this, but Prodigy offers the fully integrated feature for free.
Highlights of the ShipEngine/Prodigy integration include:
- Free real-time shipping rates
- A free Stamps.com account (saving store owners $17.99 per month)
- Vetting for the best rates
- Discounted shipping labels (up to 40% off of USPS)
- Label printing
- Free shipping options
- The option to bring your own carriers (FedEx, UPS, and DHL)
TaxJar Integration: For Automated, Worldwide Sales Tax Calculations
Prodigy partners with TaxJar to provide free, automated, worldwide sales tax calculations to all Prodigy shop owners. It’s a discrete feature that doesn’t require an extra plugin, and everything from tax calculations to reports get consolidated into one dashboard.
Highlights of the TaxJar/Prodigy integration include:
- Free tax calculations
- A free TaxJar account (saving store owners $99 per month)
- One dashboard
- Automated, real-time, worldwide calculations
- Unlimited nexus locations
MaxMind MinFraud Integration: For Assessing Every Transaction’s Risk
Prodigy merchants gain access to MaxMind minFraud for free. With WooCommerce, store owners have to install a $99 per year plugin and pay MaxMind for each risk analysis query. Prodigy’s deep integration provides background fraud protection, along with risk assessment tools, allowing store owners to:
- See a risk score for every transaction that comes in
- Assess which risk factors are most likely to indicate fraud
- Choose whether to accept or decline a transaction based on the results
Primary features include:
- Email and location analysis
- Credit card analysis
- IP address analysis
- Risk score for every transaction
- Notifications and flags that trigger for high-risk customers
- A pre-established MaxMind minFraud account when you sign up for Prodigy
- No extra plugins required
Google Analytics Integration: For Superior Ecommerce Stats
Prodigy provides an integration with Google Analytics that isn’t separate from your eCommerce dashboard, and it doesn’t require an additional plugin or payment.
All that’s required is to paste your Google Tracking ID into Prodigy to begin optimizing your store, running ad campaigns, and tracking things like:
- New users
- Engagement time
- User demographics
- Conversion rates and sources
- Organic search results
- Acquisition costs
- Retention numbers
Facebook Pixel Integration: For Optimized (and Trackable) Social Ad Campaigns
The Prodigy integration with Facebook Pixel ensures all tracking and ad optimization on Facebook is done with data from both Facebook and your website, allowing you to make more informed decisions when paying for ads and figuring out how to convert customers from Facebook. The integration is free and requires no extra plugin.
Merchants simply paste their Facebook Pixel ID into Prodigy to begin:
- Conversion and traffic tracking
- Optimizing their website based on results
- Marketing to the right users on social media
- Creating collaborative and dynamic ads
- Running optimized events on Facebook
Amazon Web Services
Although not technically an integration, it’s worth noting that Prodigy hosts all its stores on Amazon Web Services (AWS).
Users know AWS for its:
- Speed and performance
- SEO potential
- Brand reputation
- Excellent uptime
Features and Tools Natively Built into Prodigy Without a Third-party Partner
- Subscriptions: Create an unlimited number of plans, conditions, and interval periods for your products or services. Present a one-time purchase option alongside multiple subscription options on your storefront to entice customers with “subscribe and save” incentives. With WooCommerce, this requires an additional plugin that costs $199 per year!
- Elementor Page Builder: Not only does Prodigy integrate with Elementor, but the connection activates several widgets and page templates. Current options: Cart Widget, Products Widget, Categories Widget, Category Widget, My Account Widget, Cart Page Widget, Thank You Page Widget, Related Products Widget, Product Archive Template, Single Product Template.
- Product Management: Tools and settings to effortlessly build and present your catalog, add up-sells and cross-sells, and help the search engines find your product and category pages.
- Coupons and Discounts: Set discounts on any product, and generate unique coupon codes with percentage or dollar discounts. Also, apply those coupons to only work in certain situations.
- Conversion-optimized Checkout: Offering a fully customizable, responsive checkout interface that converts shoppers into customer and comes with iron-clad security.
- Security: An SSL/TLS certificate is included with each store, the checkout is PCI-compliant, and Prodigy utilizes Google’s invisible reCAPTCHA to prevent card-testing fraud attacks.
- Abandoned Cart Recovery: Configure automatic emails to follow up with customers that abandon the checkout process. The email can be fully customized with the store’s branding and whatever message the store owner thinks will entice the customer to return, such as the inclusion of a discount code. With WooCommerce, attempting to recover abandoned carts requires an additional plugin that costs $59 per year!
- Order Management: Leverages several of Prodigy’s third-party integrations to quickly assess the risk of fraud, capture payments, fulfill orders, handle returns and process refunds, and manage customer accounts all from one dashboard. There’s no need for an expensive ShipStation account that costs anywhere from $9.99 to $159.99+ per month!
- Accept and Process Payments: Prodigy ensure that each store owner forms a direct relationship with an actual payment processor instead of going through payment facilitators like Stripe, PayPal, or Square. The elimination of these intermediaries means transaction won’t be blocked and store owners benefit from next day funding, efficient chargeback management, and easy rate and fee negotiations.
That’s the full roundup of Prodigy’s integration partners and the all of the features and tools natively built into Prodigy without a third-party partner. Now the WordPress Community of developers, designers, and agencies can build stores for their clients that are far superior to WooCommerce and free for the store owner! You can create an account on the Prodigy platform and build an unlimited number of stores under the same account. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to the Prodigy team via phone, email, or chat.